Sunday, September 26, 2010

Look into more detail, Wahyu

Okay, This was embarrassing (at least for me).
You know, I just ruined my morning today. This was all because one message that came to my Facebook inbox.

"Glad to inform you that there will be a Legal Briefing that will be held in the time and venue as stated below:

Date: 27 September 2010
Time: 8.30 pm
Venue: Auditorium Perdanasiswa Complex

The briefing will be done by Mdm. Thanavathi K. Krishnan from Student Affairs Department."
 

Apparently, I missed the part "pm" when I read this message. So, I woke up early, deprived of enough sleep (since last night I slept late at 01.30 am) and walked quickly to auditorium just to find it was in use for another event.
 Hey.... It is too late for something such as April fools and too annoying for just a prank. Maybe, they moved to another place, gotta check it on ISC (Int. Student Centre)
Me : "Sir, is there any briefing for international student this morning by Student Affairs Dept?"
ISC staff : "Briefing? no, there's no briefing from ISC or Student Affairs, I think. From who do you know there's a briefing this morning?
Me : " from UMISA (UM Int. Student Association), they sent a message to me via Facebook that telling me about the briefing. Wait a minute, I'll show it to you."
Strangely, there's no wifi in ISC. Thus I couldn't open the message. (Embarrassed no. 1).
Me:" Ah, Sorry Sir, I can't open it now. Maybe later I'll show it to you. So, there's no briefing today right?"
ISC staff:" No, there isn't.
Me:"Thank you" (actually the dialogue was so long, about how I insisted that there's a briefing this morning when ISC staff insisted to denied it. )
(Not far from ISC) I started to doubt myself. Maybe I was wrong. Then I checked the message. Oh God, I missed the "pm" part. I then backed to ISC.
Me:" Sorry, Sir. My bad, I thought the briefing is at 08.30am, but it is actually 8 pm. Is there any briefing at 08.pm?" (embarrassed no. 2)
ISC staff:" Oh yeah, I've just been told by my friend, there is a briefing about law by student affairs dept at 08.00pm. (So, YOU also didn't know there's a briefing today at first?)

Okay, Wahyu, after this don't read anything quickly that you missed only two important CHARACTERS then end up embarrassing yourself.
________________________
Hufh, I may have embarrassed myself but (take the bright side) at least................ I succeeded to wake up early and dared to clarify the situation.


Really....What a day -____-"

No comments:

Post a Comment